We had our neice and nephew over for the morning while my sister-in-law was at orientation! We decided to have a little fun. After having great pancakes for breakfast we did some art. Kolten is really into painting, coloring, and playdough!
After playing with those, the kids started to slide down the stairs! Trevor came up to see what was happening and said "Hold on!" Soon he came back with a slippery sleeping bag! He began to show the kids how to really SLIDE down the stairs. It was pretty entertaining to watch and the kids were having a blast~
2 comments:
Looks like fun...you are such a good mom! I love how Trevor had to give it a try:) LOL!!
LOL! I have a feeling that Trevor is going to regret that little lesson on stair sliding later on. Wait till your kids try it with sleds and boards and buckets and ..... But who knows, maybe trevor will be inside the bucket or on top of the sled! Yes I could see that!
Post a Comment