Wednesday, February 11, 2009
My very own FROSTY!
We had the missionaries over for dinner the other day and they needed to come really early, so we had dinner at 4:30. We usually don't do any sugar after dinner, but since we knew Kolten had time to wear it off, we went and got root beer floats and frosties! Kolten was in heaven. We kind of let him go hog wild on his own (had I been thinking, I would have not let him do this in a white shirt). He was a huge mess afterwards, but happy nonetheless!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
SO CUTE!! I think I have figured out that boys really really LOVE to make messes...of course until they get in trouble LOL!
I love it! He did look like he was in heaven! WHo wouldn't? Root Beer FLoats! mmmmm sounds good! So did he go to sleep that night?
Post a Comment