On December 6th we blessed Bryton. Trevor gave him such an amazing blessing! I absolutely love having my kids blessed. It gives me such a reassuring feeling. I love the gospel and the peace and comfort that it gives to me. I have said this so many times, but I am so thankful for Bryton. He is a healthy, happy baby! He is smiling at us now and it just melts my heart every time I see it. He didn't really know much about what we were all gathering for but during his blessing he didn't make a peep. We had a great luncheon at our clubhouse and was able to spend time with everyone that came. Thanks so much to everyone that came to show support and the other Priesthood holders that were able to stand in Bryton's circle. We sure have great families that are always there for us! It was such an amazing day!
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment