Thursday, December 17, 2009

50 and Fabulous!!!

My Mom's birthday was on December 8th. We had a big birthday party for her last Sunday at my Aunt's clubhouse. It was so fun to do this for her. She is one of the most amazing women I know. I definitely couldn't ask for a better mother. She has always been such a support to me and my family. She is the rock for everyone to lean on. She is so fun to hang out with and she always helps me with my crazy ideas that I want to work on. She is having a hard time turning 50, but I think she looks absolutely Fabulous!! Love you Mom!!

My AMAZING Mom and Me!!

Lots of fun!!


Bryton was in on the festivities too.


She is such a good Grandma! The kids love her so much.



Bryton sporting a new do'


My Mom and two of her sisters and my Wonderful Grandma! Aren't they all so pretty!

Grandma and Bryton!

My Brother, Dad, Mom and Me!!

I love the look on Bryton's face
-
I decided to make a cake for my Mom's birthday. When I came home and told Trevor he decided he wanted in on the fun. We worked on this cake all week long, a little here and there. It was a lot of fun to do together. It turned out great and we already have another cake that we are going to do together next week!


Proof that Trevor was involved! Just in case he denies it to anyone!

4 comments:

Mindy said...

Jen! Your cake is so amazing!! Great job! And your mom doesn't look 50 at all! She is so great! Looks like you gave her a great party!

Jackie said...

Wow! Your mom definitely looks great for 50. And your cake is awesome!

Kristina said...

I love the cake!! Not as cute as Roo's lol but way cute!!

Topham Family said...

So sad that we missed her party...looks like it was fun!

Visits from my friends