I have been so bad at updating my blog lately because I lost the battery charger for my camera. So thanks to my wonderful sister Cassie I was able to get some Halloween pictures.
Kolten is deathly afraid of dogs. I don't know the reason why, but anytime a dog comes up to him he runs and cries. If the dog is 5 feet away or more Kolten is fine and laughing at the dog. He is always saying "dog, puppy, ruf ruf" so I was wanting to find a cute puppy costume. Well I procrastinated finding a costume until it was necessary on Wednesday. The reason that I had to get it Wednesday was for a Halloween party that my Aunt's work put on that night. So I went out to find a costume. I went to a couple of costume shops but couldn't find anything other than a duck, and a bunny. Well on the way home I stopped at Sears thinking that maybe they would have something that would work. Really I wasn't asking for much, just a boyish costume would have been fine. We went in and all of their Halloween stuff was up front with a sale sign out. We rummaged through a ton of costumes because they had been picked over. We didn't find anything and started to walk out when Kolten says "puppy!" He had found a picture of a puppy for a puppy costume. The picture was detached from any bag and so I started looking behind everything and found several pieces to a costume. We managed to find all of the pieces to the last puppy costume they had left and it was the perfect size! So needless to say, we did find a puppy costume. YAY!!
At the work party, Kolten won the best costume contest! He didn't really know what was going on but liked the attention. Yesterday for Halloween, we took him trick-or-treating around our neighborhood and he loved it. He would walk up to the door and say "trick-or-treat" (well not exactly so well) more like "tickteak" and if the person at the door was carrying a whole bowl of candy he would try to grab it all. He didn't understand why he could only have 1 piece when he really wanted all of them. We would have him say Thank You and take him away. We did this over and over and he finally got the drift by the time we came home. We had a ton of trick-or-treaters and Kolten loved answering the door. He was such a cute little puppy!
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
His costume is cute, and you're right, he does look like a little boy!
You guys are such a cute family! And Kolten does look like a little boy, crazy, it does go by WAY to fast.
Kolten looks ADOABLE! Glad you had a great Halloween and you were able to even get so lucky as to find a doggy costume AND on sale! It was your day!
He was so cute at the Halloween Party Jenn. We missed you there.
Sounds to me like it time for a few more litttle Koltens then huh Trevor!!!Love you guys!!
His costume is way cute and he does look so big!! Not as big as Dawson but not a baby either. We missed you so much on Halloween but looks like you had a good time! Love Ya
Ohhhh...what a cute little puppy!! He is getting so big and such a cutie:)
Oh my gosh - Kolten is so cute!! I love the puppy costume!!
Kolten is so cute...and your hair in that picture is way cute too!! I just love you guys and its so fun to be around you! Tell all your family that we said hello!
I have not talked to you in forever! I miss you guys! It has as usual been crazy, but when is it not! Ok so it seems that Halloween was just as fun as ever! He is so adorable and I love his cute little innocent face that has mischievious written all over it! What a cutie!
How cute are you?! Hard to believe you are a mom now, weren't we just dancing and running around disneyland yesterday?!
Guess who I found on facebook? Mr Jordan Feinauer!
They grow up way too fast. Kolten is at such a fun age right now, enjoy every minute! He is the cutest puppy ever!
Post a Comment