Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Utah State Fair

Over this last weekend my sister Tiffany and Tasha came to visit again. It was so much fun. We went to the Utah State Fair on Saturday with the Dalton's. It has been years since I had been there. We had a great time. We walked around and saw all of the animals. There was a pig that was about the same size as my king bed and a dairy cow that was so tall. I didn't know that they had them that size. We ate some great fair food--navajo tacos, churros, corn on the cob and of course kettle corn thanks to Derek. We also went to the rodeo! Kolten got to ride his first roller coaster and was a great cowboy for the pony ride. I love to spend time with my family.
They had this free photo booth and we tried to cram as many of us that could fit. On the screen it showed all of us fitting into the picture, but when they printed we had some cut off faces--sorry Tasha! Kolten didn't really have a great time in the picture booth as you can see.
This one isn't actually from the fair but since we had photo booth pics I thought that I would throw this one in. It is from our St. George trip.
Kolten's pony ride


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are great. Kolten is hilarious in the first ones. Looks like a great time...

Natalie said...

I love the booth pictures!! The fair, we are going tomorrow and I can't wait!

Topham Family said...

That looks like you had a blast!!

Jen said...

How fun! I loved seeing the picture booth pics. Great memories! I'm soo glad you are in the blogging world. It will give me a great chance to keep up with what's happening in our lives. I loved meeting up with you and Trevor at the BBQ reunion. You look awesome! What a darling boy you have. Keep in touch! Jeni

Nicalee said...

Your son is adorable. I am one of those cruel people that think pictures of young kids crying are cute! What is wrong with me?!! Anyway, I'm so glad you gave me your blog address!

Visits from my friends