So for Labor Day we went to Lake Powell. It was such a blast. We went with the Bradshaw Family. Kolten absolutely loved the water and became a little fish. He was such a good kid while we were there. He enjoyed every minute of our vacation. We would spend all day on the lake and then go back to our hotel to nice beds! On Saturday we realized that the weather was going to be rainy the rest of the weekend so we all packed up and moved onto St. George. We got a great hotel room with a fantastic swimming pool and continued to play in the water. We did a little shopping and playing at the raceway. It was planned perfectly. Thanks so much to the Bradshaw's for inviting us and working so hard to make it such a great family vacation that I am voting should be a yearly tradition.
Kolten and Daddy enjoying the 80 degree water!
Monday, September 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Fun, Fun! I haven't been to Powell for years... So I hoping next summer we can make it down there!
Thanks for your nice comment Jen. Yeah, it doesn't get any easier dealing with your own family.
Looks like you guys had a great time, can you believe I've never been to Lake Powell?!
Oh my goodness isn't Lake Powell the best...we are going down in 2 weeks and I'm so excited!!
Post a Comment