Sunday, April 27, 2008

Priceless Moment


I absolutely had to get a picture of this. I have always seen pictures of kids falling asleep in their high chair, but I never thought that Kolten would be one of them. He ONLY eats in his high chair, he won't just hang out or watch me cook...he only eats! When he is finished with that piece of business he wants out. Well today we were eating a little lunch (thus the reason for the mac and cheese) and we pulled Kolten up to the island by us. He was talking and eating and throwing his sippy cup. Trevor and I were talking and I noticed that it was quiet so I looked over to see this! We were laughing so hard. He must have been so tired because he didn't even wake up when we took off his church suit and shoes and laid him in bed! What a priceless moment~

10 comments:

Lacie said...

That is the cutest thing ever....I love when my kids do something totally unexpected. It makes life so fun.

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

Ohhhh So sweet! They are always so precious and peaceful when they are sleeping....and when they fall asleep somewhere unexpected it is just that much cuter:) hehehe:)

Nick and Amera said...

Oh man, I love that picture! HOw awesome is that! McCoy hasnt done that yet, but he's come super close! Its fun to keep in touch, so im glad we've found eachothers blogs! You should have said hi on my blog a long time ago!! So your movin up north? Bummer! Now your time sittin in traffic is going to increase! haha. Anyway, your little Kolten is a little stud, we should get the boys togetehr sometime to play! Weird that you live in SF but we've never bumped into eachother! Keep in touch!! Cute post, love it!

Melissa & DJ said...

Cute!!! I love this pic. We got Kenzie to do this once in DJ lap while he fed her oatmeal.

Topham Family said...

Super cute...he is a stud!!

Chelsi said...

Her name is Meg Parry #787-6642.

Jen B. said...

Hey Jen, are you still selling your car??? My mom wants it!!! let me know!!

Jennifer Parcell said...

I have a picture of each of my kids doing just this! It is so cute but then I feel bad cause I left them in the high chair for so long that they fell a sleep! But then I say oh just let it go afterall they are great pics!

Stephanie said...

Oh my goodness, it's my best friend ever JEN DALTON!!! When I read the comment u left on my blog I was like "who the heck is a Bradshaw?" Oh I'm so happy you found my blog!! I've missed you! You do know that you were totally my idol in high school right?!
Anyway, we are in Michigan for Ryan to go to Law School. I love that you are an ER nurse too! Where did you go to school? Can't wait to hear from you!

Stephanie said...

How is the old death star working out? That's what we used to call it as St. Mark's :) Oh the rivalry. I thought you guys lived in Santaquin...?

Visits from my friends