Joys of being a Mom
I saw this on another blog and thought that its a good way to reflect.
1. What time does Kolten typically wake up? between 8-9am. I know that I am way lucky!
2. On a good night, what time does Kolten go to sleep? 9pm
3. How long have I been a mom? Almost 14 joyful months.
4. How old was I when I became a mom? 25
5. Whats my fav. kid show? The only show that Kolten really watches is Doodlebops, so I would have to say that one and he only watches it like once a month.
6. Least Fav kid tv show? Doodlebops!
7. Fav Chore? When I am in the mood, I love to clean the house!
8. Fav Meal to cook? We love ziti, taco soup, and anything take out.
9. Whats the meal cooked most often? Ziti, waffles, and steak.
10. Whats Kolten's fav meal? He loves all fruit. He also wants anything that mommy or daddy is eating.
11. Whats my Fav thing that Trevor does with Kolten? Trevor is so good at getting Kolten to laugh and any time I hear Kolten laugh-life is good!
12. What are the 5 things that make me smile while being a mom?
A. Seeing Kolten learn something new almost daily.
B. I love hearing him say MAMA! It was DADA for so long that it is almost more special to hear my name.
C. When Kolten gives me a kiss. He doesn't give kisses very often, so when he does, I love it!
D. Rocking Kolten to sleep. It is so calming and peaceful to see him sleep.
E. Kolten's happy personality. He is almost always happy and always wearing a smile on his face. 13. Where do I want to take Kolten someday? Disney Land and Sea World!
14. When was the Last time Trevor and I went out without Kolten? We just got back from a 5 day cruise to Mexico without our little buddy. We had an amazing time but we did miss him so much!
15. 1 thing you said you'd never do as a mom? There were so many! One thing is give my kid soda and candy. Well lets just say, Kolten has tasted both----several times.
16. Fav past time with Kolten? Reading books-he loves to turn the pages. Also just playing with his toys with him. He is so curious.
17. Fav quality that my mom has? She has many! She is always willing to help any of her children no matter what it takes. She is a great example of sacrificing and she loves her grandchildren so much!
18. Advise for new mom's? Enjoy the moment!
19. Whats a scary or heartbreaking moment you've had? I hate when Kolten gets sick. One time he had a really high fever of 105 and was very lethargic. I couldn't get it down no matter what I did. We ended up taking him to the doctor and he had RSV. But it was so sad to see him so helpless.
20. When was the last time Kolten said I love you? Kolten doesn't talk yet, but if he did he would tell all of you that his mother is his favorite person! (Not Trevor!! HAHAHA)
Friday, April 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jen!
Hey, you might not remember me, but....infact you remembered me first....in the ER while I was pregnant! Its me, Amera Jarvis (Leach) from high school. I just came across your blog and noticed your post is a lot like mine! I thought, "maybe she got the idea from me?" Probably not, there's a million bloggers out there, but I looked at it and it took me by surprise. Anyway, Just thought i'd say hi. You guys still living in SF? We're wanting to have anotehr baby soon, so im sure i'll see ya back in the ER from dehydration and barfing spells. Cute post!
Motherhood is something felt and hard to explain! You emulate all that being a mom offers! Kolten is so cute and he is very lucky he got you as his mom!!!
Post a Comment