
I had to add another cruise photo! This was Trevor and I sitting at our dinner table!
So Jenn P tagged me a while ago and I have yet to answer so here it is!!
1.What is your most embarrassing moment?
I have several embarrassing moments that happen almost daily! I am such a klutz and very ditzy sometimes when I have a lot on my mind!
2.What is something that you think about and laugh at every time?
Me in junior high.....I was such a dork. I used to think that I was pretty cool, but then I look back at pictures and OOOHHHH----Horrid!
3. What is you favorite season and why?
I definitely love summer!
4.Who is your hero?
Any parent that takes good care of a disabled child. They are truly heroes!
5.What have you learned throughout your life that you would share as advice for others?
Wisdom is accepting that some days you're the pigeon and some days you're the statue.
6.What is your favorite goofy thing that your spouse does which makes you fall in love all over again?
I love when Trevor sings to me. He has a great voice and so when he sings to me my heart still melts!
7.What is your favorite book(s) of all time?
I have no clue. I really liked the Twilight Series, but that's the first books that I have read since all of my college days!
8.What is one of your pet peeves?
Well being a nurse, I would have to say when people rate their pain at a 10 (on a scale of 0-10,w ith 10 being the worst pain ever) and they are sitting there eating chips and texting on their cell phone. AAHH!! That makes me mad just thinking about it. A 10 to me would be a 2X4 sticking out of my head!
9. Where has been your favorite place to travel and why?
Well, I have never really been a traveler, so I would have to say my recent cruise. It was so much fun!
10. Add a question of your own! You can leave a comment to answer this one if you want. What do you love about yourself?
I feel that I am usually very optimistic!
11.My question to leave is:
If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest drown too?
Thanks Jenn P! I tag Melissa P., Kristina, Misti, and Erica!! Have fun!
2 comments:
hey, glad to see you here! Kolten is getting big! Sadly brad has opted out of softball this year, so I won't be at the ball park. its such a let down, so we'll have to get together some other way.
HAHAHA...If one drowns and they are synchronized then I guess they could...If they are all dumb enough to drown just because the other one did! LOL LOL:) Cute Cruise picture...looks like you guys had a good time:)! Bunco was fun last night Kolten is so cute & is getting so big!
Post a Comment