We made three different cakes this month. It is a lot of work and causes our kitchen to remain a mess, but it really fun to see the end results.
The boys in on the fuN!

A baby shower cake made for Kamille and little Easton! His dad is an avid baseball player so we thought it was only right to do a baseball cake.

A Harley Davidson cake for my father-in-law Wendell. So fun to do!

And the cake Trevor is the most proud of - a duck cake for our brother-in-law Dallas. Trevor worked really hard on this duck and chose the most difficult duck to replicate. The duck is actually made out of rice krispies!
6 comments:
So amazing!!! Your cakes are awesome!
Wow you guys are awesome. I should pay you make my dads 50th b-day cake rather than the store.
I can't believe your cakes! you should seriously go into business!
How Fun...I LOVE your cakes!! They are so creative!
I can't believe how awesome your cakes are! Well actually I can believe, but wow! How awesome! I want one!!!! I bet ed and steph would love the harley cake! I love it!!!
How did you learn how to do this? I am thinking about taking a class at Joannes, what do you think?
P.S. I LOVE them!
Post a Comment