We had such a great Halloween this year! Kolten has been looking forward to dressing up as a rodeo clown since Spanish Forks Fiesta Days Rodeo in July. He loved "Boom Boom Johnson" from the rodeo and even has some of his acts memorized. Bryton didn't really care what was going on, he was in for the ride. We went to my parents ward Trunk or Treat, Spanish Fork's Main street trick or treating, then Salem park's, and then to Grandpa and Grandma Bradshaw's Trunk or Treat. Needless to say, Kolten received enough candy to last until he is 18!

Boom Boom Johnson!
Kolten was telling everyone his special joke
"What kind of dinosaur do you find at the rodeo?...........A Bronchosaurus! "

Our Ferocious Tiger!

I wish that I would have gotten more pictures of these kids! That little Minnie Mouse is my cute neice Kennedie and my nephew Dawson is Captain Hook. Kolten absolutely loves to play with his cousins and so he had a blast spending the whole day with them and so did we!

Kolten's stash of candy. Does anyone know a number to a good dentist??
1 comment:
I can't even tell you how much I LOVED Kolten's costume! So cute and he has the little personality for it, he just looked adorable!
Post a Comment