Friday, November 20, 2009

Snips and Snails and Puppy Dog tails!

So I never figured that I would be this far outnumbered in the house. I always pictured myself with a couple of little girls in cute dresses, hair all done up nice, and dancing around! Now that I have three boys, I wouldn't trade it for a thing! I absolutely love my boys! I will just have to learn to deal with dirt, hats, bodily noises and everything else that comes along with these guys! Aren't they just the cutest??


A joke with Trevor's family is a thumb sucking one. Kolten never sucked his thumb, while his cousin Kennedie that is the same age did. We figure that a binky is easier to get rid of and so we tease them. This picture is Aunt Kristina trying to teach Bryton that his thumb tastes soooo good! Unfortunately he looks really content! As for now he only sucks his fingers in the bathtub so we will see if Kristina's influence will stick.



It is so easy to just watch babies sleep. Everything about them is such a miracle and it is so amazing to see.


1 comment:

Kristina said...

I'm going to keep trying!! He likes his hands well enough he probably will be a thumb sucker!! HA HA!!

Visits from my friends