Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Kennedie!

Our adorable little neice Kennedie turned 2 today. We celebrated her birthday on Easter sunday while the family was all there. She is such a cute little girl and always happy! Her smile is contagious and we love her so much!! Her and Kolten are exactly one month apart and are going to be the best of friends as they grow up!

I offered to make a cake for her party and she loves Minnie Mouse so this is what I made. It was a difficult task considering its my first cake, but it was so much fun and so fun to see her like it!





HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET GIRL!!



2 comments:

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

SERIOUSLY!! Making a cake look THAT perfect on your first try is TALENTED!! I want you to make MY cakes...cuz I suck at it! You have a Lucky niece...and she is a cutie:)

Anonymous said...

Holy Crap, just another talent that I never knew about. That is an amazing cake!!! You should leave tips on your blog.

Visits from my friends