It's about time that I get to posting about Kolten's birthday party! We had such a great time! I must admit I probably went a little overboard, but it's his only 2nd birthday right? Kolten loves the Super Sleuths (if you don't know what I am talking about, it's the new My Friends Tigger and Pooh), so we decided to have that as our theme. We made each of the kids a mask and a Super Sleuth badge. Kolten has his signature T-shirt on that we made him and some super sleuth sneakers. We kept trying to tell him that he is 2 now, and he still announces that he is "almost 2."
Our Little Super Sleuth!

Fun Birthday Banner

Lots of fun food like Piglets Pinwheels, Darby's delicous dip, Rabbit's vegetable garden, Pooh's poppin' suprise and more!

My mom made this wonderful cake! She does such a fun job!

Paige the Super Sleuth!!

The cutest Super Sleuth ever!!

We played lots of fun games!
4 comments:
What a spread!!! You are such a good mom! Looks like a great party!! I can't believe how big he is!! He is such a little GQ boy!
Looks like a good time. What a family this little man has. He is such a stud!
I think those are some dang cute kids!! His party was really fun and there only 2 once Right?? So sad that they are 2!! Seems just like yesterday they were born. We sure love and miss you guys!!
For some reason my blogroll never shows you updated until weeks later... so I'm just now seeing this, but HOLY COW! You went all out! Great job! You are a little party planner! Looks like fun!
Post a Comment