Thursday, February 5, 2009

I have a monkey on my hands!

I seriously do not know where Kolten gets his ideas from. The other night we had Paige and Peyton over and we were in the living room talking. We looked over at Kolten and he was just sitting there in this pose. I had to run and get my camera and have him do it again. The way his head and hands are bent look so weird. It was hilarious, and of course since he was getting attention from it, he was willing to do it again and again!


His other new thing is to swing from bars, tables, anything that he can. He loves it!








He is such a hoot! At the times when I am not getting frustrated for his terrible two stage, I am laughing so hard because he is so funny and full of character.





2 comments:

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

Oh my gosh...what a funny kid! That has got to be the funniest little pose hahaha!

Jennifer Parcell said...

He is a little monkey! I would watch out for him to climb up on the fridge! My sister did that once! Funny she is still an animal!

Visits from my friends