Ok, so I know Kolten's Birthday was a month ago, but I just barely got to putting these pics on here because I am a slacker. I need these on my blog so I can get them into my book when I make it. This is the newspaper article that we put into the Spanish Fork Press on Kolten's Birthday and the 2nd picture is the original pic that the newspaper used. It is his 1 year old pic that we had taken at Kiddie Kandid's. We actually were just walking by and they were slow and so they asked if we wanted a free 8x10. Of course we did!!

1 comment:
trevor
your little man called me and had a conversation last night. He is so cute. bro, did you ever think being a dad would make us happier than anything we had previously hoped for? See you later bro.
Post a Comment