Saturday, March 1, 2008

Oh no!! He's walking! Next comes driving!

Ok so Kolten has been taking a couple of steps since he turned 11 months old, but now he is getting pretty adventerous and walking across rooms all by himself! It is so cute. Although he is getting a lot of bumps and bruises. I can't believe that he is already old enough to walk! I know that I say this all the time, but he is growing so fast! We are getting ready for his birthday party in less than 2 weeks! How fun huh? What do you do for a 1 year old birthday party? Any ideas? March is a pretty busy month for us. It is my birthday, Kolten's birthday and our 5 year anniversary this year! Too much fun!!

1 comment:

Topham Family said...

He is so cute....I love playing with him!! Can't wait to see you guys tonight. We are totally going to rock out on rockband. :)

Visits from my friends