Thursday, March 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Jenn!



Hi all. This is Trevor. So yesterday was Jenn's birthday and man was it fun!!! The whole day was one big party. I had to remind her that all those days of giving me crap about being old are now catching up to her. She is now on the back side of her 20's and we all know how fast they go! Jenn and I are perfect examples that growing old isn't growing up. We are both 17 at heart and sometimes act it. You think when you're young that you will have your crap toghether by a certain age like all the other people you see and then when you get there you find out 2 important facts; first- you don't have your crap together and second- all the people that you thought 'did' faked it! Maybe that is today's lesson. Fake it till ya make it!!!

As an old fart Jenn doesn't have to fake being a great mom or wife. She tries hard every day to make others happy and always (well most always, nobody's perfect) does a great job of putting others first. She really works hard and hopefully we will contunue seeing the fruits of our labor in our home, religion and companies! Here's hoping for a great year. Happy birthday and Love you sweetheart!

5 comments:

Topham Family said...

Happy Birthday Jenn!! Hope you had a great day...we love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Wish we could have enjoyed the day of celebration. At least we enjoyed a dinner with you guys to celebrate both of your Birthdays. We love you all and are geering up for Koltens Bday next week.

Jen Grimshaw said...

Happy Birthday Jenn! I was glad to run into you guys at the mall, it was good to see you both. We will keep in touch. And I will tell my friend to give you guys a call about nursing.

The Rojas Familia said...

Aw Jenn, we're old! Hope you had a good one, I think, yup. . .i'm a little depressed that I'm 26!! ARGH!!
Love you.

Jen B. said...

Jen!! hey its jen B. I found you from Melissa's blog!! I am glad I did! I have to say... How cute are you guys, always talking nice about eachother and stuff!! I love it!

Visits from my friends