
We had such a fun easter!! I wish that I could put all 50 pictures on here, but I would hate to bore everyone. On Saturday morning we went to Spanish Forks and Salems Easter Egg Hunts! They were great. The only problem with them is that they are over in about 10 seconds. They lay out all of the eggs on the baseball field and then they have everyone seperated into age groups. They blow a whistle and everyone runs and gets all the eggs. Kolten didn't know what to think. He loved all of the people. I tried to get his picture taken with the Easter bunny but he wouldn't really have that. Then after the easter egg hunts we went to Salt Lake and spent the night at my parent's house. We decorated easter eggs and cookies. We did an easter egg hunt for the kids and then a blind folded easter egg hunt for the adults. It was so much fun. We stayed up pretty late playing WII with Derek and Jenn. Then on Sunday we went to church and then went to the Bradshaw and ate a wonderful dinner! Thanks to everyone that was involved. We had such a great time!
No comments:
Post a Comment