Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Well another week is here! We had a pretty uneventful weekend. We went to Delta on Saturday and had fun with family there. We celebrated Wendell's Birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY WENDELL!! Trevor thought that it would be pretty fun to take me rabbit hunting (sometimes I think that he forgets that he married a city girl), so I got all dressed in what warm clothing we could find and we went on our way. I have no clue why he likes to go rabbit hunting all of the time. It was pretty boring staring at the ground looking for little rabbits hiding. There was supposed to be a ton of them, but we only saw 2. Anyways, it was kind of fun, but pretty cold. Thanks hun, for thinking of me and taking me along! I love you!!
Other than that, our weekend was pretty relaxing! It was nice to have a slow weekend for once.
We have been getting a ton of snow. Trevor has loved plowing it with the 4-wheeler! And I think that the neighbors enjoy him plowing theirs as well!
Kolten climbed into the pan drawer tonight and thought that he was pretty cool! He is waving at me in the picture!
We went to Delta this weekend for Trey's blessing and stayed at the hotel. This is the crib that they let us rent their and Kolten loved playing in it. At home, he will only sleep in his crib and once he is awake, he wants out!!

Loves bath time!!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The only thing better than being there is watching your family with this blogging - keep it up. Sure love you all. What an awesome family...............

Melissa & DJ said...

I'm so glad you started this blog, I love to be able to keep in touch with you a little better!! He's a stud, keep doing what your doing with him!!

Visits from my friends